Friday, December 9, 2011

Coaching

For sure I know I don't want to be a physical ed teacher but it would be so awesome to coach a soccer team! Not only fun but I would get paid for it. Right now I'm looking for an intramural team I can play on to get into shape and just to have fun. And the coaches I have respected most were the coaches that worked with us on the field and actually knew what they were talking about. So thats a new goal I'm shooting for is to be in great soccer shape. Ha no, being a soccer coach isn't my goal, but right now is just as good a time as ever to gain more knowledge and skill in the sport. Plus I'm afraid that if I take too much time away from the sport I will loose the skills I have already acquired. And if sometime down the road the opportunity presents itself to coach I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment